Logging changes coming with juju 1.15

David Cheney david.cheney at canonical.com
Thu Sep 26 23:39:55 UTC 2013

I take blame for the 'primitive log system', this was my idea. But in
my defense, debug-log wasn't even on the table 6 weeks before 13.04
and the 'shove it all through syslog' was accepted as a solution that
would get _a_ debug-log in the hands of users.

Should it be replaced ? Absolutely, but please keep in mind it was
born of pragmatism, not incompetence.