Automatic tools-upload/sync during bootstrap

Andrew Wilkins andrew.wilkins at canonical.com
Mon Nov 18 06:47:43 UTC 2013

All,

I'm in the process of landing the following MP which removes the --source
flag from "juju bootstrap"; this should go into the release notes. As
discussed, you can still use --source with sync-tools.
https://code.launchpad.net/~axwalk/juju-core/lp1236691-null-provider-default-series-take2/+merge/190032

In case you missed other discussions: the Environ interface's Bootstrap
method no longer takes a set of possible tools, and is now responsible for
locating tools itself. The primary driver for this is manual provisioning,
where the series of the machine dictates the tools, and not the other way
around like with the other providers.

Cheers,
Andrew