Pain Point: juju debug-hooks

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo.niemeyer at canonical.com
Mon Jun 3 00:35:41 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 8:19 PM, David Cheney <david.cheney at canonical.com> wrote:
> debug-hooks is something that needs to be implemented for feature parity.

David Britton doesn't seem very worried about parity, but rather that
this specific feature that we've implemented in pyjuju and not in the
Go port was very useful when developing charm content for juju. I find
this kind of in-the-field feedback quite valuable in general. Might be
worth at least an investigation to see how hard it would be to
integrate, and when people can expect it to exist.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net