More failing tests...

Ian Booth ian.booth at canonical.com
Thu Feb 28 10:01:45 UTC 2013

>  1) Do *not* merge into trunk without a full passing test suite.
>     Frankly, you shouldn't even lbox propose without the justified
>     belief that you haven't broken anything, and the only way to get
>     that is to RUN THE TESTS.

Easier said then done with the false positives. I *did* run the full test suite
and got one failure, which I was pretty sure was one of the intermittent ones. I
may have been wrong. So long as we have intermittent test failures, we *will*
have this same problem over again, since someone may fluke a clean test run and
the next guy may get the failure.