More failing tests...

Dimiter Naydenov dimiter.naydenov at canonical.com
Thu Feb 28 09:16:29 UTC 2013

On 28.02.2013 09:48, William Reade wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-02-28 at 17:26 +1300, Tim Penhey wrote:
>> Can anyone help with these?
>>
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1134959
>>
>> I'm getting them failing most of the time, and I have no idea why.
>
> It's r943, I'm afraid; it seems that dimiter did not run the full test
I'm really sorry to cause this.
After the revert I'll take my recent changes and make sure each one
passes go test ./... in juju-core/ and repropose them.

While investigating, I run into 2 intermittent failures and filed bugs
for them:

Bug #1135452: rpc: intermittent test failure <juju-core:New> <
https://launchpad.net/bugs/1135452>
Bug #1135444: state/watcher intermittent test failure <juju-core:New> <
https://launchpad.net/bugs/1135444>