Mongo 2.2.0 vs. 2.4.6 problem

Nate Finch nate.finch at canonical.com
Fri Dec 20 11:37:40 UTC 2013

Roger actually made a suggestion that ended up working during the hangout
this morning... starting mongo without --bind_ip localhost  fixed the
problem for 2.2.0.  That works on both 2.2.0 and 2.4.6.  I don't know why
it makes a difference, since the tests obviously aren't connecting from
somewhere other than localhost... I presume it must be a bug in 2.2.0.
 Anyway, it works, so no need to do anything more.

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 1:17 AM, John Arbash Meinel