Critical bugs blocking 1.17.0

Curtis Hovey-Canonical curtis at canonical.com
Tue Dec 17 19:08:23 UTC 2013

These three regressions are blocking a release of 1.17.0. I don't
think two of them are getting the attention them need. I am concerned
that it is getting hard to fix these bugs because we are not
dedicating enough people to fix regressions.

upgrade-juju on HP cloud broken in devel
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1255242
This bug could be fixed, or mutated into the next bug, or just present
but there are other bugs that everyone will encounter first.

upgrade is broken on hp and canonistack
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1260452
This bug reports that tools cannot be found, or that
https://streams.canonical.com/juju/tools/streams/v1/index.json 404s.
Since every env specifies the tools-url to be the testing location,
and it has the tools, I cannot think of why Juju is not honouring the
instruction.

juju 1.17.0 bootstrap on Hp fails
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1258240
This is the private ip boostrap issue that Andrew has worked on.
I pointed CI to this branch to verify it fixes the bug.

--
Curtis Hovey
Canonical Cloud Development and Operations