thoughts on priorities

Kapil Thangavelu kapil.thangavelu at canonical.com
Tue Apr 30 13:12:59 UTC 2013

That was the original intent/usage re object storage urls. It worked well
in ec2 with s3 signed urls. It was stymied a bit by the lack of openstack
swift deployments supporting non-credential access via tempurl middleware.
The files/charms could just easily be provided by the internal api, if the
tools are publicly available.

-k

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 6:42 AM, John Arbash Meinel