eod status 06-nov-2012

Aram Hăvărneanu aram.havarneanu at canonical.com
Wed Nov 7 13:36:50 UTC 2012

I do not understand this at all.

> as discussed in Copenhagen we currently try two different approaches for
> the lxc integration: a native Go implementation directly using system
> calls etc and a wrapper around the command line tools of lxc.

I was not aware we ever took any decision regarding this, and this is
the first time I hear the idea that there will be two implementations.

> changed my quick Copenhagen hack into a pure wrapper package with create,
> clone, start, stop, wait, and info; built a little command line front-end
> using this package to perform the operations based on its arguments.

We discussed and agreed that I will be working on LXC related stuff,
while you will be working on changing the state package. We cannot work
as a team if you decide to work on something else than agreed upon or
if you decide to work on the same thing as another member of the team.