eod status 29-jun-2012

William Reade william.reade at canonical.com
Fri Jun 29 15:57:38 UTC 2012

Hi all

I have a vast and hideous test consistency branch which *really* isn't
anywhere near as bad as it looks; the essay I wrote justifying and/or
explaining it is probably as much of a mental load as the branch itself
is. (Many lines of diff are simple moves; many more are field renames;
many more are deletions of duplicate code, factored out elsewhere; and
the few that remain aren't so bad either.) It's at:

* https://codereview.appspot.com/6348053/

...and if you can bear to review it, now is an excellent time to slip in
what could in other circumstances be an extremely disruptive change.

Happy weekends all!

Cheers
William