eod status 28-jun-2012

William Reade william.reade at canonical.com
Thu Jun 28 17:27:27 UTC 2012

Hi all

ServiceRelationsWatcher is still out for review, should be easy.

* https://codereview.appspot.com/6338059/

I've made a complete hash of presence.ChildrenWatcher, taking a little
break from that in the hop it will fit my brain better tomorrow.

Other work in progress includes default-series; which involves fixing
state.Initialize to do a bit more; and starting to do *that* pushed me
over the edge into fixing the state tests, which are way too big and
ugly and are starting to be duplicated smellily across the codebase.

More proposes tomorrow, I hope.

Cheers
William