Kanban view still relevant? Bug statuses?

Clint Byrum clint at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 22 18:48:40 UTC 2012

As we have a release process now, I'd like users to be able to track
bugs Released versus bugs Committed. This helps us know what is going
into the next release. The milestone bugs is also helpful, but there
are often other fixes that were not milestoned that go in.

However, IIRC, the Kanban view used Fix Committed to mean that a bug
wasn't being actively worked on anymore, and was more in a review
state. Is that still true? Is the Kanban even relevant anymore?

Thanks!