sorta-eod-status, 9-jul-2012

William Reade william.reade at canonical.com
Tue Jul 10 00:01:12 UTC 2012

I spent most of the day implementing bits and pieces of Config and
related matters, and fretting about how the surprisingly large number of
fiddly little details fit in with what I was implementing; and ended up
stepping back and drawing a detailed sketch of where I see things going;
if feels not-quite-right for email so I just stuck the notes and code up
at http://paste.ubuntu.com/1083649/

I think I have uncontroversial early bits to turn into CLs, but I would
greatly appreciate eyes on the sketch before I hit bits I'm less sure
about; sorry for the detail in which some of it is expressed, it seemed
necessary to include several bits in enough detail that I could be
reasonably sure the pieces roughly fit together.

Cheers
William