[ubuntu/jammy-updates] vim 2:8.2.3995-1ubuntu2.9 (Accepted)
Ubuntu Archive Robot
ubuntu-archive-robot at lists.canonical.com
Mon Jul 3 03:28:28 UTC 2023
vim (2:8.2.3995-1ubuntu2.9) jammy-security; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE: out-of-bounds read when finding an ex command by name
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-0128.patch: check for the NUL byte first before
* SECURITY UPDATE: use of freed memory when managing line buffers
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-0156-1.patch: tracking and keeping individual
lines until the end before freeing.
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-0156-2.patch: use growing array for tracking
lines to free when executing instructions.
* SECURITY UPDATE: heap-based buffer overflow when reading line containing
"$" on its own
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-0158.patch: handle environment variable with
adjusted error reporting.
* SECURITY UPDATE: out-of-bounds read when recording and using select mode
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-0393.patch: check last recorded character exists
* SECURITY UPDATE: heap-based buffer overflow when performing a visual block
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-0407.patch: check line boundary before reading
* SECURITY UPDATE: NULL pointer dereference when switching tabpage in
- debian/patches/CVE-2022-0696.patch: deny switching tabpage in cmdline
Date: 2023-06-27 04:22:07.654945+00:00
Changed-By: Evan Caville <evan.caville at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Ubuntu Archive Robot <ubuntu-archive-robot at lists.canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the jammy-changes