Accepted: ikiwiki 2.54ubuntu1 (source)
quadrispro at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 24 21:45:14 BST 2008
-> Component: universe Section: web
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 18:38:56 +0200
Maintainer: Ubuntu MOTU Developers <ubuntu-motu at lists.ubuntu.com>
Changed-By: Alessio Treglia <quadrispro at ubuntu.com>
ikiwiki - a wiki compiler
Closes: 451023 484510 486592 486930
ikiwiki (2.54ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable, Ubuntu remaining changes (LP: #251550):
- Dont build-depend on wdg-html-validator.
- Build-depend on liblocale-gettext-perl. Fixes FTBFS.
ikiwiki (2.54) unstable; urgency=low
[ Joey Hess ]
* Make it possible to load setup files w/o running them. Code
needing to do so can call IkiWiki::Setup::load, which will return
a hash of values.
[ Josh Triplett ]
* ikiwiki-transition: Fix command-line processing so the prefix_directives
transition works again.
[ Joey Hess ]
* template: Add support for a BASENAME variable.
* Fixes creation of pages when clicking on WikiLinks starting with "/".
* Change deb dependencies to list Text::Markdown before markdown, since
the former, while slower, has a much better html parser that avoids
* Move yesno function out of inline and into IkiWiki core, not exported.
* Error handling improvement for preprocess hooks. It's now safe to call
error() from such hooks; it will cause a nicely formatted error message
to be inserted into the page.
* Cut the size of the binary package in half by excluding pages for bugs
and todo items from the html shipped in it.
* parentlinks: New plugin, split out of ikiwiki core and enabled by default,
and several new fields added to allow for advanced styling. (intrigeri)
* smileys: Some fixes for escaped smileys.
* smileys: Note that smileys need to be double-escaped for the escaping to
work. Markdown removes one level of escaping.
* Add a postscan hook.
* search: Use postscan hook, avoid updating index when previewing.
* git: Put web committer name/openid/address in the git author field.
The committer's email address is not used (because leaking email addresses
is not liked by many users). Closes: #451023
* git: Fix parsing of git logs with no commit messages at all.
* search: Fixes for title stemming, and use better term for tags.
(Rebuilding the wiki on upgrade to this version is recommended if you
use the search plugin.)
[ Simon McVittie ]
* meta, inline: Support guid options, to allow forcing a particular url or
uuid in feeds.
* meta: fix title() PageSpec
* Some footer style changes.
* aggregate: Add an `aggregateinternal` option, which allows storing
aggregated data to internal-use files, rather than wiki pages. This
can save disk space, and be faster.
* ikiwiki-transition: Add a `aggregateinternal` transition to rename
the aggregated files.
ikiwiki (2.53) unstable; urgency=low
* search: generate configuration files once only when rebuilding
* attachment: Fix an uninitialised value warning when editing a page
that currently has no attachments.
* Fix a bug with links to pages whose names contained colons.
* attachment: Support old versions of CGI.pm that lack an upload method.
* Include ikiwiki.setup in examples in the debian package.
* attachment: Support perl 5.8's buggy version of CGI.pm.
* otl: Support utf-8 files. (Recai Oktaş)
ikiwiki (2.52) unstable; urgency=low
* attachment: New plugin for uploading and managing attachments.
This includes a fairly powerful PageSpec based admin pref for deciding
whether to accept a given upload, and an attachment management interface
on the edit page.
(Sponsored by The TOVA Company.)
* If attachments are not enabled, configure CGI.pm to disable file
uploads by default. (An anti-DOS measure.)
* toggle: Add support for toggles that are open by default.
* toggle: Fix to work in preview mode.
since closed toggles will not be displayed as the page is loading.
* The editpage form now uses the raw page name, not the page title, in its
'page' cgi parameter. Using the title was ambiguous and made it
impossible to tell between some pages, like "foo/bar" and "foo__47__bar",
sometimes causing the wrong page to be edited.
* This change means that some edit links need to be updated.
Force a rebuild on upgrade to this version.
* Above change also allowed really fixing escaped slashes from the blogpost
ikiwiki (2.51) unstable; urgency=low
* Improve toplevel parentlink to link directly to index.html when usedirs is
* map: Add a "show" parameter. "show=title" can be used to display page
titles, rather than the default page name. Based on a patch from
Jaldhar H. Vyas, Closes: #484510
* hnb: New plugin, contributed by Axel Beckert.
* meta: Store "description" in pagestate for use by other plugins.
* map: Support show=description.
* textile: The Text::Textile perl module has some regexps that fail if
input is flagged as utf-8, but contains invalid characters such as 0x92.
To prevent it from crashing, re-encode the content before calling it,
which will ensure that it's really utf-8.
* Version the suggests of xapian-omega to a version known to be new enough
to work with ikiwiki. Reportedly, version 0.9.9 is too old to work.
* creole: New plugin from Bernd Zeimetz. Closes: #486930
* aggregate: Add template parameter.
* Add support for the universal edit button <http://universaleditbutton.org/>
(To get this on all pages of an exiting wiki, rebuild the wiki.)
* txt: New plugin, contributed by Gabriel McManus.
* smiley: Generate links relative to the destpage. (Fixes a reversion from
* toc: Revert change in 2.45 that made it run at sanitize time. That broke
use of toc in a sidebar.
* Call format hooks when generating page previews, thus fixing toc display
there, as well as fixing inlins to again display in page previews, since
it's started using format hooks. This also allows several other things,
like embed, that use format hooks, to work during page preview time.
* Format hooks should not rely on getting an entire html document, as they
will only get the body during page preview.
14ac48e04281cb22391c2f17cc07d2d1 994 web optional ikiwiki_2.54ubuntu1.dsc
16c9c6f5c2a099d8a06cfc54a78fdfef 918058 web optional ikiwiki_2.54ubuntu1.tar.gz
Original-Maintainer: Joey Hess <joeyh at debian.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Intrepid-changes