Accepted: libsemanage 2.0.25-1 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 15 13:34:33 BST 2008
-> Component: universe Section: libdevel
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:29:29 +0100
Binary: libsemanage1, libsemanage1-dev, python-semanage
Maintainer: Manoj Srivastava <srivasta at debian.org>
Changed-By: Scott Kitterman <ubuntu at kitterman.com>
libsemanage (2.0.25-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* New version needed for the latest policy.
libsemanage (2.0.24-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Record the new location of the repository for this package (moved to a
new git repository)
* Move to the new, make -j friendly targets in debian/rules.
* Bug fix: "python-semanage: depends on python2.4 *and python2.5",
thanks to Jean-Charles Bagneris I have no idea why that happened, but
it seems to have gone away now. (Closes: #476799).
libsemanage (2.0.24-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* make swigify
* Use vfork rather than fork for libsemanage helpers to reduce memory
overhead as suggested by Todd Miller.
* Free policydb before fork from Joshua Brindle.
* Drop the base module immediately after expanding to permit memory
re-use from Stephen Smalley.
* Use sepol_set_expand_consume_base to reduce peak memory usage when
using semodule from Joshua Brindle.
* Fix genhomedircon to not override a file context with a homedir
context from Todd Miller.
* Fix spurious out of memory error reports.
* Merged second version of fix for genhomedircon handling from Caleb Case.
* Merged fix for genhomedircon handling of missing HOME_DIR or
HOME_ROOT templates from Caleb Case.
* Fix genhomedircon handling of shells and missing user context
template from Dan Walsh.
* Copy the store path in semanage_select_store from Dan Walsh.
* Call rmdir() rather than remove() on directory removal so that errno
isn't polluted from Stephen Smalley.
* Allow handle_unknown in base to be overridden by semanage.conf from
* ustr cleanups from James Antill.
* Ensure that /root gets labeled even if using the default context
from Dan Walsh.
* Fix ordering of file_contexts.homedirs from Todd Miller and Dan Walsh.
* Fix error checking on getpw*_r functions from Todd Miller.
* Make genhomedircon skip invalid homedir contexts from Todd Miller.
* Set default user and prefix from seusers from Dan Walsh.
* Add swigify Makefile target from Dan Walsh.
ebd090b3ea6cc4f5016abd34c1f3ebb0 1287 libdevel optional libsemanage_2.0.25-1.dsc
523229b2bba1f8495d964b144534535e 175778 libdevel optional libsemanage_2.0.25.orig.tar.gz
5e7200c2d71b4b1acc43c0e02d5980e1 30202 libdevel optional libsemanage_2.0.25-1.diff.gz
More information about the Intrepid-changes