Accepted: munin 1.2.6-2ubuntu1 (source)
zulcss at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 7 16:05:15 BST 2008
-> Component: main Section: net
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 01:10:06 +0100
Binary: munin-node munin-plugins-extra munin
Maintainer: Ubuntu Core Developers <ubuntu-devel-discuss at lists.ubuntu.com>
Changed-By: Chuck Short <zulcss at ubuntu.com>
munin - network-wide graphing framework (grapher/gatherer)
munin-node - network-wide graphing framework (node)
munin-plugins-extra - network-wide graphing framework (user contributed plugins for nod
Closes: 305917 354447 402881 409462 411643 461302 464881 472239 486865 486868 486887
Launchpad-Bugs-Fixed: 220561 224428
munin (1.2.6-2ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable, remaining changes:
- Restart muninig-node to load new plugins. (LP: #224428)
- Suggest cron (LP: #220561)
- Update maintainer according to spec.
+ Updated debian/patches/221-apt-ubuntu-changes.patch:
- Make apt_all.in Ubuntu specific. Thanks to Soren Hansen.
munin (1.2.6-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Matthias Schmitz ]
* Fix the exim detection in exim_mailqueue with the patch from Damyan
Ivanov, thanks! Closes: #486865
* Replace the wrong filehandle close in exim_mailstats through tail_close().
* Remove the "-w" from the hash bang line of ntp_offset since nether dash
nor bash (or ksh) knows this parameter. Closes: #486887
* Change maintainer mail back to munin-deb-maint at linpro.no
* To become compatible with Nagios substitute "%" by "percent" in graph
title of plugins df and df_inode. Thanks Andreas Beckmann, Closes: #472239
* The plugin smart_ will not longer spin up disks in standby mode. Added "-n
standby" to the smartctl call. In plugin hddtemp_smartctl this issue was
already fixed upstream. Closes: #409462
* Included plugin 'ups_'. Thanks Andras Korn! Closes: #305917
* Set default logfile to mail.conf for postfix_mailvolume in plugins.conf
since Debian's postfix logs there. In the plugin postfix_mailstats this
issue was already fixed upstream. Closes: #461302
* Added detection of slashes in plugin ip_'s suggest mode.
Closes: #464881, #411643, #402881
* Included plugin 'openvpn'. Closes: #354447
* Build the binary package 'munin-plugins-extra' with user contributed
plugins (again) by default. Though previously this package was called
'munin-plugins-contrib'. It was renamed to avoid confusion about the term
'contrib' which is used in Debian with a different meaning.
[ Holger Levsen ]
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.0, add Homepage and Vcs-* pseudo-headers.
* Add README.source and convert it to svn-buildpackage. Thanks to Patrick
Winnertz for help on this and writing the pbuilder part of README.source.
* Add error checking to postinst, so the postinst (and with it dpkg) doesn't
fail if munin-node-configure fails, for example if /proc is not mounted.
* Provide entry about the munin-plugins-extra package in NEWS file.
* Add suggests to logtail for munin-plugins-extra, as some of those plugins
* Remove the buggy and unneeded logtail version detection code in the
amavis and courier plugins as described in #298895 and #297628. (The bugs
were closed in the BTS when the now called 'munin-plugins-extra' package
wasn't build on default anymore.)
* Adjust the default path for the mail logfile as suggested in #296533.
(Same here, bug was closed in the BTS when this binary package wasn't
build on default anymore.)
a09ced18354979a0ba5c4fcc44e8a84e74326bbe 1476 munin_1.2.6-2ubuntu1.dsc
b84f36dc0f408bf4832c2bab80ee9882e45dc7dd 33511 munin_1.2.6-2ubuntu1.diff.gz
d73b2f20432b1592a17b6095f5d32405e2018c69a7e1af7b903c0c1009cf9027 1476 munin_1.2.6-2ubuntu1.dsc
2e24f796b5075f547f54d0bc6c90206bbc0bf8e8a9c51ffc1f1e2a6e556e4b1c 33511 munin_1.2.6-2ubuntu1.diff.gz
cb864e9bf2b8ef58eb296d8bef82f524 1476 net optional munin_1.2.6-2ubuntu1.dsc
d7696ce0cd41ad144ff1ccb1e1f4fcd8 33511 net optional munin_1.2.6-2ubuntu1.diff.gz
Original-Maintainer: Munin Debian Maintainers <munin-deb-maint at linpro.no>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Intrepid-changes