Accepted wine 0.0.20041201-1 (source)
hostmaster at grawert.net
Wed Feb 16 13:25:04 CST 2005
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:31:39 +0000
Binary: libwine-jack, libwine-alsa, libwine-twain, libwine-capi, wine-utils, libwine, libwine-nas, libwine-arts, wine-doc, wine, libwine-dev, libwine-print
Maintainer: Ove Kaaven <ovek at arcticnet.no>
Changed-By: Oliver Grawert <hostmaster at grawert.net>
wine - Windows Emulator (Binary Emulator)
Closes: 289163 290158
wine (0.0.20041201-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 20041201.
- Implementation of the RSAENH dll.
- More work on the Direct3D 9 architecture.
- Builtin debugger improvements.
- Reorganisation of the Developer's Guide.
- Lots of bug fixes.
* Removed winesetup from wine's Suggests: line.
* Allow compilation with libicu28-dev.
wine (0.0.20041019-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 20041019.
- Beginnings of an architecture for Direct3D 9 support.
- Many debugger regressions fixed.
- Improvements to the IDL compiler and the COM headers.
- New MSCMS dll (color management support).
- Lots of bug fixes.
* Mention Scott Ritchie's Wine packages in README.Debian.
Since I have been sick a lot lately, I have not had time
to review these packages yet, but I can at least mention
them. After I bring the current Debian packages up to
date, I'll review his packages, and if I like them, I may
turn over maintainership to him. Until then, I'm only
mentioning his packages with caution.
* Suggest "icu" in libwine, since libicu21c102 apparently
does not depend on it itself. Closes: #290158.
(Should get around to building with the newer libicu28
later on, since it has been available for a while now.)
* Make winelauncher no longer tell you to configure Wine
if there is no ~/.wine/config, since Wine no longer needs
a config file.
* Install control.exe.so and winver.exe.so into wine-utils,
although I can't imagine a great use for them. Closes: #289163.
* Install msiexec.exe.so into wine, since it can be useful
* Added lib1cms1-dev to the build deps, for MSCMS.
Added liblcms1 to Suggests for libwine. There's probably no
point creating a separate libwine package for CMS.
* Added fontforge to the build deps, for the bitmap fonts.
* Install fonts (/usr/share/fonts/wine) into the libwine package.
064a4e38ca25a398a70a035e388e7c15 1317 otherosfs optional wine_0.0.20041201-1.dsc
f47c26c012a78a37f22ad56122402f11 11264647 otherosfs optional wine_0.0.20041201.orig.tar.gz
a3f41e984a69d5b654df90c604b85ad6 44808 otherosfs optional wine_0.0.20041201-1.diff.gz
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the hoary-changes