[ubuntu/hirsute-updates] ubuntu-release-upgrader 1:21.04.12 (Accepted)
steve.langasek at canonical.com
Wed Jun 2 23:29:28 UTC 2021
ubuntu-release-upgrader (1:21.04.12) hirsute; urgency=medium
* DistUpgrade/DevelReleaseAnnouncement: remove warning regarding upgrading
* DistUpgradeQuirks.py: add in a method for reading the system vendor out of
DMI information which then can be used to block upgrades. (LP: #1929449)
* DistUpgradeQuirks.py: If the system vendor is Apple do not allow release
upgrades to 21.04 for the time being. (LP: #1929449)
* DistUpgradeFetcherCore.py: when upgrading with the text view display the
release announcement in the terminal. (LP: #1925529)
* tests/test_dist_upgrade_fetcher_core.py: do not display the release
announcement during the test.
* tests/test_sources_list.py: switch from precise to focal and precise was
removed from the archive.
* Run pre-build.sh: updating mirrors, demotions, and translations.
Date: 2021-05-26 20:17:09.335698+00:00
Changed-By: Brian Murray <brian at ubuntu.com>
Signed-By: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Hirsute-changes