Accepted: germinate 0.35 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 25 10:01:15 GMT 2008
-> Component: main Section: utils
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:31:45 +0000
Maintainer: Colin Watson <cjwatson at debian.org>
Changed-By: Colin Watson <cjwatson at canonical.com>
germinate - Expand dependencies in a list of seed packages
germinate (0.35) unstable; urgency=low
* Make germinate-update-metapackage only blacklist the metapackage being
generated, not all metapackages. See LP #148075.
* Change default distribution to hardy.
* Vcs-Bzr is now an official field.
* Fix 'structure' output file; records were being separated by the empty
string rather than by newlines, which made it rather useless.
* Add an 'include' facility to the STRUCTURE file to allow seeds from one
branch to inherit from seeds in another branch.
* Automatically compute the transitive closure of inheritance
relationships in the STRUCTURE file, rather than requiring them to be
written out by hand. In other words, if you have 'minimal: required'
then you can simply write 'standard: minimal' rather than 'standard:
required minimal'. This is a requirement for sane use of 'include',
since it may not be straightforward to hardcode the inheritance
relationships among seeds in another branch.
* Unhardcode the 'supported' seed. The last seed in the STRUCTURE file is
now used for build-depends calculations.
* Policy version 3.7.3: no changes required.
69fc964481d81f6967f0e8064fa04178 41619 utils optional germinate_0.35.tar.gz
1ec08ccb698558d871808b1126b59f4a 682 utils optional germinate_0.35.dsc
More information about the Hardy-changes