Accepted: ubuntu-dev-tools 0.27 (source)
Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals (RainCT)
rainct at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 24 19:00:24 GMT 2008
-> Component: universe Section: devel
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:11:06 +0100
Maintainer: Ubuntu MOTU Developers <ubuntu-motu at lists.ubuntu.com>
Changed-By: Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals (RainCT) <rainct at ubuntu.com>
ubuntu-dev-tools - useful tools for Ubuntu developers
Launchpad-Bugs-Fixed: 192184 194618 194619 194621 194633 194634 194635 194704
ubuntu-dev-tools (0.27) hardy; urgency=low
[ Andrew Hunter ]
- Separated ppaput script from backend python modules (LP: #192184).
- Switched from homegrown option parseing to Optparse, much more
robust and less code duplication.
[ Daniel Holbach ]
* README, debian/rules, doc/ppaput.1.docbook, ppaput, setup.py: removed
ppaput for now. It has shortcomings and is not actively used in the
sponsoring process (LP: #194634).
[ Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals (RainCT) ]
* This upload removes accidentaly uploaded files (LP: #194635, #194618,
* Remove executable bit from AUTHORS file (LP: #194619).
- Change the Vcs-Bzr address to the correct one.
- Move the reportbug dependency to Recommends.
- Drop docbook2x build dependency (see Daniel's changes).
* Move ppaput.py (the module) into new ubuntutools/ directory and
remove it's shabang.
- Check if reportbug is installed and if it isn't throw an error.
- Ignore .in files.
- Apply patch from James Westby to fix a problem where it always
wanted to get the architecture to use as an option if a symlink
was being used .
- Fix a recently introduced problem where pbuilder-dist would always
want to know the architecture if a symlink was being used. Thanks to
Adrien Cunin and James Westby for their help on this (LP: #194633).
- Escape many variables to avoid possible problems there.
- Reorganize the code a bit and comment it.
- Accept "upgrade" as an alias for "update".
- Hide lsb_release's traceback if pbuilder-dist is manually aborted
while the distribution was being detected.
- Try to filter out entries from Debian and PPAs, thanks to Adrien
Cunin! (LP: #194704)
- Add limited support for multiple distributions (and update they
manpage to reflect this).
- TODO: Use python-apt instead of lots of pipes.
- Add ppaput (the executable has been removed for now -see above-,
but there is still the module in the source package).
- Remove it, as it is not necessary for python-central.
[ Terence Simpson ]
- Fix bug where optaining the .orig.tar.gz would fail if the package
name contains hypens.
- Add support for native packages.
850962431934bbeff5f018e4ceab8f09 639 devel optional ubuntu-dev-tools_0.27.dsc
678b2d2a8ff2ad321e9c61679b45c5c8 58830 devel optional ubuntu-dev-tools_0.27.tar.gz
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Hardy-changes