Accepted xxdiff 1:3.2-4 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 24 10:31:36 BST 2007
-> Component: universe Section: text
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:21:28 +0100
Binary: xxdiff, xxdiff-scripts
Maintainer: Debian QA Group <packages at qa.debian.org>
Changed-By: Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <archive at ubuntu.com>
xxdiff - a graphical file and directories comparison and merge tool
Closes: 417780 426039 445943
xxdiff (1:3.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
* install postinst/prerm scripts. Thanks for the report Reuben Thomas.
* remove gratuitous xxdiff.doc-base file
* remove dh_installdocs
xxdiff (1:3.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* include required c++ headers. Thanks to Martin Michlmayr. Closes: #417780
* refer to xxdiff-scripts instead off xxdiff-tools. Thanks to Andre Colomb.
* I'm orphaning the package since I'm not using it and since I genereally
want to shed responsability. The package is in good state IMHO and
doesn't require much attention. It has smaller issues with font handling
though, so that'd be a good thing to look into.
4674ce32e5b3ad5a774fbf6963725a68 650 text optional xxdiff_3.2-4.dsc
86ba6c50283f42f58e744dac80bd17be 14170 text optional xxdiff_3.2-4.diff.gz
More information about the Hardy-changes