Accepted wims 3.62-6 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 24 10:09:24 BST 2007
-> Component: universe Section: web
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:10:54 +0100
Binary: wims, texgd, flydraw, wims-modules
Maintainer: Georges Khaznadar <georgesk at ofset.org>
Changed-By: Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <archive at ubuntu.com>
wims - WWW Interactive Mathematics Server (WIMS)
Closes: 409026 412219 416297 423073 438270
wims (3.62-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Upgraded the priority of the config question to "high", this should
close a bug described by Cyrille GUIEU, which made the installation
quite impossible for beginners using Ubuntu.
* Selected a priority higher for texlive stuff than for tetex, following
Cyrille GUIEU's suggestion.
wims (3.62-5) unstable; urgency=low
* modified the file "compile" to remove the stripping mechanisms
which were provided upstream.
wims (3.62-4) unstable; urgency=low
* added debian/po.es.po, Thanks to Juan Rafael Fernandez
(jrfern at ofset.org)
* modified the dependencies, in order to deal with wims-extra
* modified wims.postrm: removing the apache configuration occurs
now only upon a purge.
wims (3.62-3) unstable; urgency=low
* improved the Makefile and the diff file for i18n.
wims (3.62-2) unstable; urgency=low
* added Odile Bénassy's script liste-wims.py, so it is part of the
source package. This program makes easier the markup of translatable
strings for the i18n.
wims (3.62-1) unstable; urgency=low
* upgraded to the new upstream version
wims (3.61d-5) unstable; urgency=low
* added more i18n contributions:
* browse.en by Odile Bénassy <odile at ofset.org>; names.en by Valentin
Haenel <valentin.haenel at gmx.de>; the adm module by Odile Bénassy
<odile at ofset.org>
* defined a file po/not-sourcefile to prevent some files to get into
the list of i18nable files.
wims (3.61d-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Added Odile Bénassy's gettext patch.
* fixed the patch so it can recognise various locales
* added a po directory and its ancillary files
* added an automatic detection of possible i18nable files
wims (3.61d-3) unstable; urgency=low
* created wims.postrm to remove apache's configuration files.
wims (3.61d-2) unstable; urgency=low
* added Bart Cornelis' file nl.po
* added Helge Kreutzmann's po file.
* fixed the dependencies on texlive
wims (3.61d-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Upgraded to the new upstream version.
* removed an unnecessary patch about sigunits
* fixed the method of creation of the symlink var/lib/wims/src/defaults.conf
wims (3.60-10) unstable; urgency=low
* added a dependence on graphicsmagick-imagemagick-compat as an
* added a patch due to Juan-Rafael Fernandez <jrfernandez at ofset.org>
which fixes many translation errors in Spanish in the interface and
in several system modules.
* creation of the link src/defaults.conf at postinst time.
wims (3.60-9) unstable; urgency=low
* Copied src/defaults.conf to /etc/wims, and made a symlink; so the
wims system becomes able to webget successfully module updates and
* Modified the list of possible maintenance actions : no more direct
software update for Wims. If you use the debian package, that may
wims (3.60-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Made improvements suggested by J.R. Fernandez <jrfernandez at ofset.org>:
- propagated the change of attrib.proc to other manage.* directories.
- put the real wims.conf in /etc/wims, and symlinked it from
/var/lib/wims/log/. Put a line in wims.preinst to manage the
transition from the previous version.
* fixed a double Recommends: line in control.
wims (3.60-7) unstable; urgency=low
* modified the compilation script, so wims can be built by root user.
* added Helge Kreutzmann's de.po file for debconf.
* added a patch for public_html/modules/adm/manage.en/attrib.proc,
following an advice of J.R. Fernandez <jrfernandez at ofset.org> : make
the security check consistent with the debian packaging methods.
1439db5983dbb8f2c2481ba3804c6707 16769877 web optional wims_3.62.orig.tar.gz
a6b894c4016fcedde9bd542cdbe52679 658 web optional wims_3.62-6.dsc
96683b3040a0d5766a05b467991020e9 157607 web optional wims_3.62-6.diff.gz
More information about the Hardy-changes