Accepted tmpreaper 1.6.9 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 24 09:46:19 BST 2007
-> Component: universe Section: admin
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:59:46 +0100
Maintainer: Paul Slootman <paul at debian.org>
Changed-By: Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <archive at ubuntu.com>
tmpreaper - cleans up files in directories based on their age
Closes: 196288 353261 353355 353477 355889 370668 374977 401214 425171 426021 435820 437380 438832 439003
tmpreaper (1.6.9) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated Spanish Debconf translation from Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña.
* Moving the shell code to the cron.daily script introduced an annoying but
harmless bug (tmpreaper doesn't run). Fixed that.
* Updated policy version.
tmpreaper (1.6.8) unstable; urgency=low
* Shell code has been removed from the tmpreaper.conf file, now only
variables are set there. Processing has moved to the cron.daily script,
thanks to Mike Fedyk.
* The abovementioned shell code failed if /etc/default/rcS doesn't exist
(and hence $TMPTIME wasn't getting set). Applied patch from Maxim Doucet
to only check the value if the grep showed it exists (very logical of
* Let the maximum initial delay before processing be specified via the
tmpreaper.conf file, and overridable via the command line when running the
cron.daily script manually.
* Corrected logic in checking for conflicting options, by applying patch
supplied by Martin Dickopp (thanks!)
* Updated manpage example for protecting X sockets to correspond to what's
actually used in the cron.daily script (although both expand to the same
thing). Prompted by #383967.
* Updated manpage http links to articles as the reasons for tmpreaper's
* Fixed typos in README.security.
* Portuguese Debconf translation from Pedro Ribeiro.
* Updated German Debconf translation from Helge Kreutzmann.
* Spanish Debconf translation from Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña.
* Give Joey Hess credit for his text I quoted in README.security.
* Updated the language in the debconf template, and fixed a typo.
6d684896c7086ff39184fd1904b48ae3 519 admin optional tmpreaper_1.6.9.dsc
fb42442c3ee681d669a3326f4195259e 121902 admin optional tmpreaper_1.6.9.tar.gz
More information about the Hardy-changes