Accepted quilt 0.46-4 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 24 08:48:24 BST 2007
-> Component: main Section: devel
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:33:59 +0100
Maintainer: Martin Quinson <mquinson at debian.org>
Changed-By: Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <archive at ubuntu.com>
quilt - Tool to work with series of patches
Closes: 402114 403399 410890 422000
quilt (0.46-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Really remove the depend on gawk, sorry (only build-depend was
* Reindent quilt.make to remove spurious output.
* Thanks to Marco d'Itri for spotting these ones.
quilt (0.46-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Depend on awk and not gawk (add patch generic-awk for this to work).
Thanks to Wolfram Sang -- Closes #431926.
* Modify patch doc_improvement to fix a typo in manpage:
Thanks to Sukant Hajra -- Closes: #422000.
* Modify patch doc_improvement to fix a typo in main documentation:
s/ouput/output/ Thanks to Cyril Brulebois.
* Add a link /usr/sbin/sendmail -> /usr/share/quilt/compat/sendmail
since /usr/sbin is not supposed to be in users' path
Thanks to Mark Brown -- Closes: #410890.
* Add a call to create_db in snapshot command so that it works on
freshly untarred quiltified projects.
Thanks to Cyril Brulebois -- Closes: #403399.
* Really get rid of debug messages in the generated man page (I hope).
it didn't came from the debian/rules and neither from the package
Makefile, but from the makefile I use to rebuild the package here.
c5b5e539c67d83da01257e363dee787c 35122 devel optional quilt_0.46-4.diff.gz
09c445fb0168ade3f00833520d42a132 702 devel optional quilt_0.46-4.dsc
More information about the Hardy-changes