Accepted wine 0.9.45-0ubuntu1 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Sat Sep 22 19:49:24 BST 2007
wine 0.9.45-0ubuntu1 was ACCEPTED.
Component: universe Section: otherosfs
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 21:11:38 -0700
Binary: wine wine-dev
Maintainer: Ubuntu MOTU Developers <ubuntu-motu at lists.ubuntu.com>
Changed-By: Scott Ritchie <scottritchie at ubuntu.com>
wine - Microsoft Windows Compatibility Layer (Binary Emulator and Librar
wine-dev - Microsoft Windows Compatibility Layer (Development files)
wine (0.9.45-0ubuntu1) gutsy; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Better heuristics for making windows managed.
- Automatic detection of timezone parameters.
- Improvements to the builtin WordPad.
- Better signatures support in crypt32.
- Still more gdiplus functions.
- Lots of bug fixes.
* Incorporate the 32 bit building procedure from winehq packages
- This procedure works around the lack of .so links in /usr/lib32
- Configure requires .so files, so we make temp .so's in a temp folder
* Comment out the --enable-win64 in 64 bit configure
- Support for Win 64 bit binaries is completely broken in Wine at the moment
- 64 mode prevents Wine from working with 32 bit binaries, making it nearly worthless.
* Updated the build depends:
- Added libpng12-dev (Wine now uses it)
- Removed freeglut (Wine now doesn't use it)
- Added many amd64 specific ones for packages that have 32 bit versions
- Added gcc-multilib [amd64]
* Set myself as uploader rather than original maintainer
* Removed libwine and libwine-dev dummy packages
- They were only needed to work around bugs in apt when users had an old libwine-* package
- Feisty users won't have them, so they're no longer needed
- Removed libwine.links and libwine-dev.links as well
* Added the wine.mime file from upstream to handle .exe files
* The 64 bit package should install libraries into /usr/lib32 now
- Removed wine.install, wine-dev.install, wine.dirs
- And then replaced them with wine.install.i386, wine.install.amd64, etc
76d97856f5295908afb17832633636e7 1738 otherosfs optional wine_0.9.45-0ubuntu1.dsc
e17e5316f979372c77758b3be8669b8d 16198702 otherosfs optional wine_0.9.45.orig.tar.gz
04008b24b29b527e42e5bff595d65ac5 54211 otherosfs optional wine_0.9.45-0ubuntu1.diff.gz
Original-Maintainer: Scott Ritchie <scottritchie at ubuntu.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the gutsy-changes