Accepted moblin-image-creator 0.28 (source)
Tollef Fog Heen
tfheen at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 19 14:50:37 BST 2007
-> Component: universe Section: devel
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:39:21 +0200
Maintainer: Rusty Lynch <rusty.lynch at intel.com>
Changed-By: Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen at ubuntu.com>
moblin-image-creator - Mobile-Linux Image Creator
moblin-image-creator (0.28) gutsy; urgency=low
[ John L. Villalovos ]
* Really change over to using /proc/mounts instead of /etc/mtab. Forget to
actually commit the file last time.
* Adding in our config file processing stuff
* Adding in our default config file
* Deleting library that wasn't needed. Also deleted some extraneous
* fixing up mic_cfg.py. Just some cleanup.
* Putting new config system in place. Fingers are crossed.
* Removing very very verbose messages on error.
* Give a warning if people are using the old ~/.image-creator/platforms.cfg
* Decided to use [platform] rather than [bootstrap] seemed more appropriate
as I added a few more options.
* Added an [installimage] section to the config
* Make our umount function use the pdk_utils.getMountInfo() function. This
function uses /proc/mounts to determine the mounts on the system.
Hopefully this will do a better job in umounting stuff
* Fix issue with misspelled variable
* Convert fset names on the command line to lowercase.
* Fix indenation error that was causing our retries to fail
* Previous fix uncovered a bug in resetting an environement error. Fixing
* Update so that both platforms are using galculator.
* Added a debug option to the config file, well make more extensive use of
it in the future.
* More debug option work.
* Bob likes to use symbolic links, this seems to cause issues. So putting
in an attempted fix for that.
* More fixing for symbolic links
* Add a "progress bar" when writing an image to a USB drive.
* Removed ISO buttons. Also cleaned up the UI a little bit. Hopefully text
will not be cut-off on the buttons anymore.
* Fix the pixmap to be MIC rather than PB.
* We now umount all of our mounts upon quitting.
* Minor changes to GUI layout
* Add the README to the documentation in the debian package
* Created an SDK umount() function which takes care of umounting all the
projects that the SDK knows about. Now call this function from the GUI,
rather than having the GUI iterate through the projects and umounting
* Make the command line version also umount all of our mounts upon exit.
* Create the (chroot)/etc/debian_chroot file when doing a chroot from the
GUI. So you can more easily tell which terminal is a chroot.
* Clean up the command line completion code. Added --run-command and
deleted the ones relating to ISO creation, since we don't do that.
* Edited the options that image-creator accepts. Deleted the ISO ones.
Also made it so that commands can be easily sorted in the text editor.
* Fix error from previous commit. Also starting work on save and load
* Make sure the callback feature gets called for progress indication
* Work in progress on adding a save-project command. Basic functionality
works from the image-creator command line.
* Improving the execCommand() function so that it won't block and then cause
our throbber to stop. Also improved some of the exception printing.
* Changing the code in relation to the callback for the progress/throbber
bar. Just making it simpler.
* Who knew that writing an execCommand() function would be so complicated :(
* Try to minimize the time that the throbber stops during image creation.
* Add a little more documentation to the config file.
* Added a generated [userinfo] section to the config information. It is NOT
in any of the config files but is generated by mic_cfg.py. Purpose of
this is so that we have away of knowing what user we really are even if we
do a sudo.
* Added the load-project functionality to the command line
[ Tollef Fog Heen ]
* Add support for setting the architecture from the configuration file.
[ Prajwal Mohan ]
* Killing USB selection dialog for progress bar shows up in the front
59214d886226e4cdf05dc6548676849b 670 devel extra moblin-image-creator_0.28.dsc
3f8b3f918a8c32876d8356570d89d034 1261896 devel extra moblin-image-creator_0.28.tar.gz
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the gutsy-changes