Accepted ps3pf-utils 2.0-2 (source)
cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 6 01:28:02 BST 2007
ps3pf-utils 2.0-2 was ACCEPTED.
Component: main Section: devel
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 00:37:47 +0100
Maintainer: Ben Collins <bcollins at ubuntu.com>
Changed-By: Colin Watson <cjwatson at ubuntu.com>
ps3pf-utils - Playstation 3 utilities
ps3pf-utils (2.0-2) gutsy; urgency=low
* Remove libps3-utils1 and libps3-utils-dev again, since the library
contains nothing of interest at the moment. Stop linking against it.
ps3pf-utils (2.0-1) gutsy; urgency=low
* Update to PS3 Linux Distributor's Starter Kit v1.4.1 (LP: #146229).
* Update debian/copyright. Refer to /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2.
* Drop our old patches, since none of them seem relevant any more.
* Remove debian/postinst and debian/prerm; debhelper will generate what it
* Fix bashism in bootstrap script.
* Run bootstrap so that we don't need to build-depend on the autotools.
* Update debian/rules since there's a configure script now. Make sure
executable autogenerated files stay executable despite dpkg-source.
* Use $(CURDIR) rather than $(PWD) in debian/rules.
* Add compatibility symlinks for boot-game-os and ps3videomode (of the
other old program names, find-other-os-flash is gone, and
other-os-flash-util's command-line handling changed as well as being
renamed to ps3-flash-util).
* Version debhelper build-dependency to match debian/compat.
* Create libps3-utils1 and libps3-utils-dev packages for the new ps3-utils
c427c618b01556e2259b36770c0cd98b 638 devel extra ps3pf-utils_2.0-2.dsc
627ea421980bdb846b5487e6e2c7e215 21728 devel extra ps3pf-utils_2.0.orig.tar.gz
58ae78ccc1157e9d65d74468509b2e02 519407 devel extra ps3pf-utils_2.0-2.diff.gz
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Colin Watson <cjwatson at debian.org> -- Debian developer
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the gutsy-changes