Accepted emacs22 22.1-0ubuntu2 (source)
Michael W. Olson (GNU address)
mwolson at gnu.org
Thu Jul 19 23:20:33 BST 2007
-> Component: universe Section: editors
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:13:36 CEST
Binary: emacs22-el emacs22-gtk emacs22-bin-common emacs22-nox emacs22 emacs22-common
Maintainer: Ubuntu Core Developers <ubuntu-devel-discuss at lists.ubuntu.com>
Changed-By: Michael W. Olson (GNU address) <mwolson at gnu.org>
emacs22 - The GNU Emacs editor (Emacs 22)
emacs22-bin-common - The GNU Emacs editor's shared, architecture dependent files
emacs22-common - The GNU Emacs editor's common infrastructure
emacs22-el - GNU Emacs LISP (.el) files
emacs22-gtk - The GNU Emacs editor (with GTK+ 2.x support)
emacs22-nox - The GNU Emacs editor (without X support)
Original-Maintainer: Michael W. Olson (GNU address) <mwolson at gnu.org>
emacs22 (22.1-0ubuntu2) gutsy; urgency=low
[ Michael Olson ]
* Review patches from Debian's emacs22 package.
- patches/debian-fakemail-program-name.diff: New patch for
lib-src/fakemail.c that changes a mention of /bin/mail to
/usr/bin/mail. We don't go as far as Debian in throwing errors,
because that seems like overkill.
- patches/fix-cc-mode-local-vars.diff: New patch for
lisp/progmodes/cc-mode.el that fixes a buggy interaction with
file local variables. Include ChangeLog entry as well.
- patches/debian-require-liblockfile.diff: New patch for
lib-src/movemail.c that causes the build to fail if liblockfile is
not being used.
- patches/debian-mail-from-style.diff: Modify to also set
`message-sendmail-f-is-evil' to t by default.
- patches/debian-site-init.diff: Place the emacs22-specific Info
directory before the site-wide Info directory, rather than after it.
- patches/debian-version-mention.diff: Set to my name rather than
Rob's, and change description to mention Ubuntu.
- patches/debian-startup.diff: Remove commented-out code and provide
a more detailed explanation of what's going on.
* Rename some patches:
- patches/feature-dbp-horizontal-split.diff: Rename from
debian-dp-split.dpatch to indicate that this is a feature-adding
- patches/debian-site-init.diff: Rename from
- patches/debian-startup.diff: Rename from debian-emacs-flavor.dpatch.
- patches/fix-vc-bfn.diff: Rename from patches/debian-vc-bfn.dpatch
to indicate that this a bugfix patch.
- patches/fix-font-lock-tty.diff: Rename from
debian-font-lock-tty.dpatch to indicate that this is a bugfix patch.
* Migrate debian/patches from dpatch to quilt.
- debian/control(.in): Remove dpatch from Build-Depends and add quilt.
Add cdbs to Build-Depends to silence lintian.
- Migrate to quilt.
- New function patch_info to extract information from the headers
of patches that begin with a certain prefix.
- Split patch output in README.Debian into several sections, in
order make it easier to categorize by the type of patch. We use
the name of the patch to determine what kind it is.
- Lines with '#' in the headers of patches are stripped out.
- Multiple consecutive blank lines are trimmed to only one.
- debian/patches: Rename *.dpatch to *.diff and prettify headers.
Also, refresh patches that applied with offsets.
- debian/README.in: Remove lines at the end.
[ Reinhard Tartler ]
* Add X-Vcs-Bzr headers to debian/control.
db637ff5f689ec3cf3959e68c813d2b0 1098 editors optional emacs22_22.1-0ubuntu2.dsc
63037518c16aae45f02112185f42c58f 23588 editors optional emacs22_22.1-0ubuntu2.diff.gz
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Debian Powered!
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the gutsy-changes