Accepted python-pygraphviz 0.34-2 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 12 12:31:33 BST 2007
-> Component: universe Section: python
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:12:09 +0100
Maintainer: Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois at enst-bretagne.fr>
Changed-By: Scott Kitterman <ubuntu at kitterman.com>
python-pygraphviz - Python interface to the Graphviz graph layout and visualization p
Closes: 423821 425864
python-pygraphviz (0.34-2) unstable; urgency=high
* Backported fix (debian/patches/2_pkg-config_backported_fix_r605.diff) from
r605 since 0.35 is late. Fixed FTBFS with graphviz 2.12, for which the
output of `pkg-config' changed (no more `-L...'), which pygraphviz didn't
support (Closes: #423821).
* Rebuild against graphviz 2.12 (Closes: #425864).
* Urgency set to `high' since 2 RC bugs are addressed.
* Build-Depends on libgraphviz3-dev instead of graphviz-dev, and Depends on
graphviz (>= 2.12) since now it is no longer automatically added to the
Depends, and since commandline tools are used.
* Deleted overrides about the rpath, since graphviz no longer uses it.
* Deleted debian/TODO since this achieves the transition from graphviz 2.8
* Bumped B-D on python-support from 0.5.3 to 0.6.4, since the later is the
first one to support an appropriate handling of egg directories.
* Added 3_setup.cfg_rpath.diff to handle the removal of the default
9c3ac82a52f53046bafad06872ca08d3 1020 python optional python-pygraphviz_0.34-2.dsc
f16dd8b972ae7b2e987e7549dee29d44 9997 python optional python-pygraphviz_0.34-2.diff.gz
More information about the gutsy-changes