Accepted aqsis 1.2.0-1 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 28 14:55:01 BST 2007
-> Component: universe Section: graphics
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:51:27 +0100
Binary: aqsis-libsc2a, aqsis, aqsis-libs-dev
Maintainer: David Martinez Moreno <ender at debian.org>
Changed-By: Michael Bienia <michael at vorlon.ping.de>
aqsis - suite of applications implementing the RenderMan Interface
aqsis (1.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (closes: #368070).
* New upstream release. Main changes are:
- Various small changes to support building for x86_64 systems.
- Added a new command line option: -echoapi will echo all RI API calls to the console.
- Added a new command line option: -mpdump will dump all micropolygons to a custom binary file.
- Implement the type 'facevertex'.
- Add support for RiGeometry 'bunny'.
- Add preliminary support for blobbies.
- Add some more useful information output to the DSO shadeop search to enable better debugging of the DSO loading process.
- Add a new tool 'miqser' (mixer) for processing RIB files.
- Introduce a mitchell filterpixel.
- Implement autoshadow support. Aqsis can now render shadow maps for chosen lights automatically.
- Improve the speed of shadow and ambient occlusion sampling. Occlusion in particular is orders of magnitude faster.
- Add support for OpenEXR, both output using a new display, and input using a converter plugin.
- Added bitmap, tga, png and OpenEXR support.
- Improved environment mapping. Directly compatible with others renderer's latlong/cubic tiff files
- Added a -res option to aqsis to change resolution at commandline.
- Added a flexible catch all option to the aqsis command line options: -option "<any RIB request>".
- Implemented the new Condition RI C Binding. It supports math and logical arithmetic for several variable types.
- Implemented new sampling technique.
- Implemented layered shader support.
- Improved motion blurred points handling.
- Improved AOV output quantization.
- Added a shader for adding a Film Grain effect.
- Added a new noise type.
- Fixed lots of warnings, crashes and leaks.
- Removed cpp from aqsis' Depends.
- Removed libargparse-dev from several places.
- Removed Replaces: aqsis-libs-dev in aqsis-libsc2a (from 0.7.10-2).
- Revamped Build-Depends, as now scons is used and several things were
dropped from the dependency chain.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 3.7.2.
- Removed DH_COMPAT in favor of debian/compat, and bumped to 5
(18.104.22.16850815-3 only bumped it to 4).
- Rewrote the build system, as aqsis switched from autotools to SCons.
- Added -V to dh_makeshlibs, thus resolving duplicate dependencies on
- Set executable bit of several scripts in aqsis package.
* Dropped GCC 4.1 patches, as they did not longer apply.
* Added a lot of information to debian/copyright.
febe420f4af26200e979dc12977e9430 720 graphics optional aqsis_1.2.0-1.dsc
5fa5a31e5c04260b23489b09454cc589 8464 graphics optional aqsis_1.2.0-1.diff.gz
ae9bb1c4b22e396fd7ce84ee3e13cb86 1013399 graphics optional aqsis_1.2.0.orig.tar.gz
More information about the gutsy-changes