Accepted partman-partitioning 49ubuntu1 (source)
cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 27 10:35:32 BST 2007
-> Component: main Section: debian-installer
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:41:25 +0100
Maintainer: Ubuntu Installer Team <ubuntu-installer at lists.ubuntu.com>
Changed-By: Colin Watson <cjwatson at ubuntu.com>
partman-partitioning - Partitioning operations for partman
partman-partitioning (49ubuntu1) gutsy; urgency=low
* Resynchronise with Debian. Remaining changes:
- Make sure to wipe disk label on Sun disks before creating a new one.
- Use expr in resize logic rather than assuming that shell arithmetic is
partman-partitioning (49) unstable; urgency=low
[ Colin Watson ]
* Backing up from the "new partition size" question when resizing a
partition now goes back to the menu of options for that partition, not
to the partition tree.
* Use tune2fs/resize2fs to handle ext2/ext3 resizing, since libparted
can't deal with the resize_inode feature.
* Run e2fsck before resizing ext2/ext3 partitions; resize2fs is pickier
than libparted and requires a check to have been run since the last
mount even if the dirty and error flags are unset.
* Add a progress bar for NTFS resizing, even though it's never advanced at
* Offer resize option for HFS, HFS+, and HFSX.
[ Frans Pop ]
* Move resize option after the divider as suggested by Obi Bok in #416587.
[ Updated translations ]
* Basque (eu.po) by Piarres Beobide
* Norwegian Bokmal (nb.po) by Bjorn Steensrud
* Tamil (ta.po) by Dr.T.Vasudevan
partman-partitioning (48) unstable; urgency=low
[ Colin Watson ]
* Add another update-dev call during NTFS resizing; partition devices can
be removed and re-added just after committing partition table changes.
7b782ee1fb919370ce9a2530cdfecb62 764 debian-installer optional partman-partitioning_49ubuntu1.dsc
a355406eecf27add3c117c5d8c2ab292 92261 debian-installer optional partman-partitioning_49ubuntu1.tar.gz
Original-Maintainer: Debian Install System Team <debian-boot at lists.debian.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the gutsy-changes