[ubuntu/groovy-updates] nvidia-graphics-drivers-460 460.39-0ubuntu0.20.10.1 (Accepted)
apw at canonical.com
Wed Feb 24 09:10:35 UTC 2021
nvidia-graphics-drivers-460 (460.39-0ubuntu0.20.10.1) groovy; urgency=medium
* New upstream release (LP: #1913200):
- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU
GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU
GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU
GeForce GT 1010
- Updated the NVIDIA driver to restore functionality of some
features, including runtime power management, hotplugging
audio-capable display devices, and S0ix-based system suspend,
with recent kernels such as Linux 5.10.
- Fixed a bug that caused bindless texture samplers to be
incorrectly counted towards the MAX_COMPUTE_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS
- Fixed a bug that could cause the GPU to hang when attempting to
perform link training on an HDMI 2.1 Fixed Rate Link (FRL)
display, while the display is powered off.
- Fixed a bug that could intermittently cause NvFBC applications
to fail with the error message "Unable to send exported fds".
Date: 2021-01-26 16:28:22.796447+00:00
Changed-By: Alberto Milone <alberto.milone at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Andy Whitcroft <apw at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Groovy-changes