[ubuntu/groovy-updates] nvidia-graphics-drivers-460 460.56-0ubuntu0.20.10.1 (Accepted)
apw at canonical.com
Wed Apr 14 13:11:42 UTC 2021
nvidia-graphics-drivers-460 (460.56-0ubuntu0.20.10.1) groovy; urgency=medium
* New upstream release (LP: #1916908):
- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce RTX 3060
- Fixed a bug with indexed ray payloads in Vulkan.
- Fixed a bug where calls to vkCreateDevice could fail on Ampere
GPUs when ray tracing extensions were enabled and the
application was running within the Steam Linux Runtime.
- Fixed a regression that could cause display corruption when
using a scaled resolution after resuming from power management
- Add missing conflict/replace/provide for libnvidia-common,
nvidia-compute-utils, libnvidia-compute, and nvidia-headless
- Advertise support for cuda-11.2-1.
Date: 2021-02-25 16:11:09.118627+00:00
Changed-By: Alberto Milone <alberto.milone at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Andy Whitcroft <apw at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Groovy-changes