[ubuntu/groovy-proposed] sysprof 3.37.90-1 (Accepted)
iain at orangesquash.org.uk
Mon Sep 14 10:44:00 UTC 2020
sysprof (3.37.90-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* d/watch: Watch for development versions
* d/gbp.conf: Adjust upstream tag format
* New upstream release
* d/control: Update dependency versions
* d/copyright: Rewrite in machine-readable format and update
* d/rules: Update flags to enable various components
* Refresh patch series
Remove, applied upstream
* d/tests: Add superficial tests for development libraries.
These are currently in the sysprof binary package.
* Add Suggests on packages required for compilation.
If we had -dev packages, then a Depends would be appropriate, but we
* d/control: Generate dependencies as though the libraries had been split.
The shared libraries (which are used by gnome-builder) are not
currently in separate binary packages, but if we generate dependencies
as though they are, it'll make the transition from libsysprof-3 to
libsysprof-4 go more gracefully.
* Add Provides as though -dev packages had been split out
libsysprof-capture is static-only; the others are shared.
* Add Breaks on gnome-builder (<< 3.37.90)
That's the first version to use the libsysprof-4 ABI. Ideally the shared
libraries would be packaged like shared libraries, but that will require
a trip through NEW, and until that can happen, let's not have a
Date: 2020-09-06 04:27:33.504692+00:00
Signed-By: Iain Lane <iain at orangesquash.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Groovy-changes