[ubuntu/groovy-proposed] python-biopython 1.78+dfsg-3 (Accepted)
steve.langasek at canonical.com
Wed Oct 21 00:01:06 UTC 2020
python-biopython (1.78+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bumped ncbi-blast+ version requirement to 2.10.1-3
* Made sure run-unit-test did not attempt memory allocation override
* debian/not-installed made more generic for various python versions
python-biopython (1.78+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bumped build requirement on ncbi-blast+ 2.10.1-2 and greater:
- fixed building on mipsel;
- removed patch working around makeblastdb bug in v5, now unnecessary.
* Cleaned up patches:
- added DEP3 description to blastdbv4-tests-filter-archs.patch;
- reviewed and forwarded patches upstream when applicable.
python-biopython (1.78+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bumped build requirement on ncbi-blast+ 2.10.0-3 and greater,
* Reworked the patch working around makeblastd bug in v5 to fall back in v4
only on architectures on which corrections are yet to be implemented.
* Removed patches applied upstream.
* New upstream version
* debhelper-compat 13 (routine-update)
* Improved build reproducibility
Date: 2020-10-18 04:37:24.517429+00:00
Changed-By: Debian Med <debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org>
Signed-By: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Groovy-changes