[ubuntu/groovy-proposed] qtwebengine-opensource-src 5.14.2+dfsg-1 (Accepted)
rik.mills88 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 22:52:51 UTC 2020
qtwebengine-opensource-src (5.14.2+dfsg-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Bump Qt build-dependencies to 5.14.2.
* Update debian/libqt5webenginecore5.symbols from buildds’ logs.
* Drop system-ninja.patch, similar fix was applied upstream.
* Update debian/libqt5webenginecore5.symbols from the current build log.
* Bump ABI version to qtwebengine-abi-5-14-2.
qtwebengine-opensource-src (5.14.1+dfsg-3) experimental; urgency=medium
* Disable v8 embedded builtins on mipsel, to fix OOM error.
* Add -latomic to dependencies of base component on mipsel.
* Update symbols files from buildds’ and the current build logs.
qtwebengine-opensource-src (5.14.1+dfsg-2) experimental; urgency=medium
* Include asm/ptrace.h instead of asm/ptrace-abi.h on mipsel.
* Disable dav1d support on mipsel.
* Update symbols files from buildds’ logs.
qtwebengine-opensource-src (5.14.1+dfsg-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Remove/update some obsolete paths from Files-Excluded.
- Also update touch_files in debian/rules in a similar way.
* Drop patches:
- CVE-2019-5870.patch (applied upstream)
- CVE-2019-13720.patch (applied upstream)
- icu-65.patch (applied upstream)
- pulseaudio-13.patch (applied upstream)
- restore-jstemplate.patch (no longer needed)
* Also drop no-icudtl-dat.patch. Starting with commit 395e61ff2e51dc7c
Qt WebEngine uses the common resources location for icudtl.dat file.
That location should exist, and the warnings should be no longer printed,
so no need to silence them.
* Rebase and refresh other patches.
* Bump Qt build-dependencies to 5.14.1.
* Do not treat ninja 1.10 as too old.
* Temporarily build with bundled ICU. Upstream now requires ICU 64, but
libqt5core5a is built against ICU 63.
- Install icudtl.dat in libqt5webenginecore5.
* Pass QMAKE_PYTHON2=python2 to qmake.
* Update symbols files from the current build log.
* Bump ABI version to qtwebengine-abi-5-14-1.
* Exclude more non-free files.
- Exclude the whole devtools-node-modules directory, it does not seem to
* Update Lintian overrides files.
* Remove no longer existing paths from debian/copyright.
* Remove debian/missing-sources/marked-v0.3.6.tar.gz. Upstream now contains
non-minified version (see QTBUG-69273).
* Fix license-file-listed-in-debian-copyright Lintian warnings.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes needed.
Date: 2020-05-05 22:26:55.717552+00:00
Signed-By: Ubuntu Archive Robot <cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Groovy-changes