[ubuntu/groovy-proposed] klettres 4:20.04.0-1 (Accepted)
rik.mills88 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 09:45:10 UTC 2020
klettres (4:20.04.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Switch Vcs-* fields to salsa.debian.org.
* Update watch file to the new release-service location.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.5
- bump the Qt5 packages to 5.11.0
- bump the KF5 packages to 5.46.0
- drop libkf5completion-dev, and libkf5emoticons-dev, no more needed
- explicitly add gettext
* Switch from dhmk to the dh sequencer:
- invoke the dh sequencer using the kf5 addon
- manually force the generation of the substvars for the kde-l10n breaks
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 12:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 12
- remove debian/compat
* Drop the 'testsuite' autopkgtest, as it does not test the installed
* Update install files.
* Use https for Format in copyright.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Let dh_auto_test run, as there is a test which seems to work fine.
Date: 2020-05-02 04:30:25.644278+00:00
Signed-By: Rik Mills <rik.mills88 at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Groovy-changes