[ubuntu/groovy-proposed] khelpcenter 4:20.04.2-1 (Accepted)
rik.mills88 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 07:32:32 UTC 2020
khelpcenter (4:20.04.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update watch file to the new release-service location.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.0
- bump Qt packages to 5.9.0
- bump KF packages to 5.64.0
- explicitly add gettext
* Drop the migration from khelpcenter-dbg, no more needed after two Debian
* Switch from dhmk to the dh sequencer:
- invoke the dh sequencer using the kf5 addon
- manually force the generation of the substvars for the kde-l10n breaks
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 12:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 12
- remove debian/compat
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Unregister khelpcenter.categories as conffile, as it is no more in /etc.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Conflict against dhelp < 0.6.26, as previous versions used to wipe out
/usr/share/doc/HTML. (Closes: #929882)
Date: 2020-06-12 16:34:38.472923+00:00
Signed-By: Rik Mills <rik.mills88 at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Groovy-changes