[ubuntu/groovy-proposed] ksudoku 4:20.04.2-2 (Accepted)
rik.mills88 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 16:49:38 UTC 2020
ksudoku (4:20.04.2-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Enable the libgl1-mesa-dev, and libglu1-mesa-dev build dependencies also on
armhf, as it seems to build fine with them now.
ksudoku (4:20.04.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update watch file to the new release-service location.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.5
- bump Qt packages to 5.11.0
- bump KF packages to 5.46.0
- explicitly add gettext
* Switch from dhmk to the dh sequencer:
- invoke the dh sequencer using the kf5 addon
- call the right debhelper command instead of $(overridden_command)
- manually force the generation of the substvars for the kde-l10n breaks
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 12:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 12
- remove debian/compat
* Switch cmake parameter BIN_INSTALL_DIR to KDE_INSTALL_BINDIR, as the former
* Drop the local man page, as it outdated, and there is no real command line
* Stop shipping the AUTHORS, and README files as documentation: the former
does not exist anymore, and the latter is outdated and not really useful
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
Date: 2020-06-15 10:33:04.744343+00:00
Signed-By: Rik Mills <rik.mills88 at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Groovy-changes