[ubuntu/groovy-proposed] frobby 0.9.0-6 (Accepted)
costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Mon Jun 1 10:02:16 UTC 2020
frobby (0.9.0-6) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Andreas Tille ]
* Fix doxygen requirements
* Point Vcs fields to salsa.debian.org
* Better solution for Build-Depends
[ Doug Torrance ]
- Remove file; no longer necessary now that we Build-Depend on
- Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Switch Build-Depend on debhelper to debhelper-compat.
- Bump to debhelper compatibility level 13.
- Set Section for libfrobby0 to libs.
- Add Rules-Requires-Root field.
- Update path to documentation. After debhelper v11, it is installed
under /usr/share/doc/libfrobby-dev, the path for the "main package".
- New patch to avoid a bug in doxygen which causes build failures.
- Enable all hardening flags.
- Add override_dh_install target. In particular, skip
installation of _formula.* for the sake of reproducible
builds. Thanks to Chris Lamb <lamby at debian.org> for the
patch (Closes: #942479).
- Remove override_dh_strip target. It specified a the
--dbgsym-migration argument and was added in version 0.9.0-3.
As version 0.9.0-5 is now in stable, the migration is complete.
- Adjust override_dh_makeshlibs target. -V option was added for a GCC 7
transition in package version 0.9.0-3, but 0.9.0-5 is now in stable,
so it has been removed. But add an -X option so that the frobby
executable doesn't trigger ldconfig.
- Add Salsa pipelines config file.
- Use https.
Date: 2020-05-31 22:28:54.627142+00:00
Signed-By: Gianfranco Costamagna <costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Groovy-changes