[ubuntu/groovy-proposed] kraft 0.95-1 (Accepted)
rik.mills88 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 10:00:15 UTC 2020
kraft (0.95-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update the patches:
- upstream_appstream-fix-translation.patch: drop, backported from upstream
- upstream_Check-for-only-for-Python-3-for-erml2pdf.py.patch: drop,
backported from upstream
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- add libgrantlee5-dev, used for templates
- add asciidoctor, and po4a, used for generating the HTML documentation
* Remove the explicit as-needed linking, as it is done by binutils now.
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 13:
- switch the debhelper-compat build dependency to 13
* Do not run the test suite in parallel, as it seems there are conflicts
* Recommend weasyprint for PDF reports.
Date: 2020-08-29 10:28:49.935762+00:00
Signed-By: Rik Mills <rik.mills88 at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Groovy-changes