[ubuntu/groovy-proposed] kde-dev-scripts 4:20.04.3-1 (Accepted)
rik.mills88 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 08:47:47 UTC 2020
kde-dev-scripts (4:20.04.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update watch file to the new release-service location.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.0
* Switch from dhmk to the dh sequencer:
- invoke the dh sequencer using the kf5, and python3 addons
- call the right debhelper command instead of $(overridden_command)
- manually force the generation of the substvars for the kde-l10n breaks
- use a single override for dh_auto_install, now it should be enough
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 12:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 12
- remove debian/compat
- stop excluding examples from dh_compress, as it is done by default
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Remove qt4-doc suggest, as it was removed from Debian. (Closes: #953388)
* Extend the removal of the spare man pages fixincludes.1, reportview.1, and
transxx.1 also to translations.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Drop the Debian-provided man pages: they were changed last many years ago,
and they all refer to scripts that are no more of use, or rarely used.
* Rename svn-clean to svn-clean-kde directly in the install directory,
instead of patching its installation path; avoids a patch to maintain.
Date: 2020-08-01 16:35:02.810024+00:00
Signed-By: Rik Mills <rik.mills88 at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Groovy-changes