securebootcert: Checking MS CA cert presence

ivanhu ivan.hu at canonical.com
Fri Sep 11 08:50:16 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

For the securebootcert test on fwts is for testing the readiness on
Linux platform with secure boot.
Most shim on Linux now are signed by MS CA, so that's why I add the test
for MS CA.

That's true it's strict for those which want to roll their own chain of
trust.
I'll will modify the test with warnings or info instead of failures.

Cheers,
Ivan