[Bug 1577966] Re: automatically setup proxies other than apt-cacher-ng
Launchpad Bug Tracker
1577966 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu May 19 07:13:34 UTC 2016
This bug was fixed in the package autopkgtest - 3.20.6
autopkgtest (3.20.6) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix OSError when running a shell is requested but /dev/tty does not exist;
just log an error instead.
* Fix parsing of candidate versions from "apt-cache policy" to always use
the precise given package name. By default it falls back to a
substring/regexp search (undocumented).
* adt-build-lxd: Check the LXD configuration for the LXD bridge instead of
the old LXC bridge, for apt proxy auto-detection. (LP: #1577968)
* Generalize the apt proxy detection in adt-build* and setup-testbed to
work for arbitrary proxies, not just apt-cacher-ng. (LP: #1577966)
* Eliminate the need to set $AUTOPKGTEST_BASE to execute runner/adt-run from
a git checkout. This also makes ./run-from-checkout obsolete, call
-- Martin Pitt <mpitt at debian.org> Tue, 17 May 2016 22:32:46 +0200
** Changed in: autopkgtest (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Foundations Bugs, which is subscribed to autopkgtest in Ubuntu.
automatically setup proxies other than apt-cacher-ng
Status in autopkgtest package in Ubuntu:
setup-testbed, adt-build-lx[cd] and adt-buildvm-ubuntu-cloud currently
hardcode the apt-cacher-ng port 3142. There is no real reason to do
that, it should use any other port (for different proxies) too.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the foundations-bugs