[Bug 1578007] Re: python-apt in yakkety no longer creates partial
leo.arias at canonical.com
Fri May 13 22:55:19 UTC 2016
One more time:
Tested in an up-to-date xenial system:
- Enabled the proposed archive
- updated snapcraft to 2.8.8b
- build the mosquitto example.
Works alright. Marking as verification-done.
** Tags removed: verification-needed
** Tags added: verification-done
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Foundations Bugs, which is subscribed to python-apt in Ubuntu.
python-apt in yakkety no longer creates partial
Status in Snapcraft:
Status in python-apt package in Ubuntu:
Status in snapcraft package in Ubuntu:
Status in snapcraft source package in Xenial:
This now fails: http://paste.ubuntu.com/16208927/
With an error that looks like http://paste.ubuntu.com/16208917/
If 'partial' is created in `downloaddir` then it works again
* Users of yakkety won't be able to build snaps with stage packages.
* Users of xenial are not affected.
Build a snap with stage packages:
* apt get install snapcraft snapcraft-examples
* mkdir /tmp/mosquitto
* cp /usr/share/doc/snapcraft-examples/examples/mosquitto/* /tmp/mosquitto
* cd /tmp/mosquitto
A snap must be generated.
* The fix in yakkety could affect the version in xenial.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the foundations-bugs