[Bug 1448924] Re: watchdogd doesn't start on boot
michael.terry at canonical.com
Wed May 11 19:35:33 UTC 2016
This bug was fixed in the package watchdog - 5.15-1
watchdog (5.15-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version.
* Updated Dutch translation. (Closes: #772760)
* Updated Russian translation. (Closes: #776125)
* Updated Japanese translation. (Closes: #815857)
* Added missing quote to systemd service file. (Closes: #783166, #798294)
* Use dh_builddeb to build the package. (Closes: #784211, #808692)
* Re-added Install stanza to service file. (Closes: #793309)
-- Michael Meskes <meskes at debian.org> Thu, 21 Jan 2016 22:54:48 +0100
** Changed in: watchdog (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Foundations Bugs, which is subscribed to watchdog in Ubuntu.
watchdogd doesn't start on boot
Status in watchdog package in Ubuntu:
Description: Ubuntu 15.04
*** 5.14-3 0
500 http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ vivid/universe amd64 Packages
Watchdog daemon starts on system boot.
After updating from Utopic to Vivid the watchdog daemon doesn't start. A manual service watchdog start after boot up starts the daemon normally.
There seems to be a problem with the transition of the init scripts from Upstart to SystemD.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the foundations-bugs