[Bug 1040438] Re: [l10n] Indicator menus of "Accessibility" should be localized for installer
Launchpad Bug Tracker
1040438 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Sep 28 00:15:14 UTC 2012
This bug was fixed in the package ubiquity - 2.12.6
ubiquity (2.12.6) quantal; urgency=low
* Make the accessibility indicator menu items translatable (LP: #1040438).
Note that this just adds the necessary infrastructure; we still need
actual translations for this to be useful.
* Drop dependency on realpath, not needed since hw-detect 1.89 (ubiquity
* Bind-mount /run while installing packages in the target chroot, so that
name resolution works (LP: #1055326).
* Update translations from Launchpad (LP: #1056029).
* Upgrade to Automake 1.11.6.
* Automatic update of included source packages: debian-installer-utils
1.91ubuntu5, flash-kernel 3.0~rc.4ubuntu26.
-- Colin Watson <cjwatson at ubuntu.com> Fri, 28 Sep 2012 00:41:00 +0100
** Changed in: ubiquity (Ubuntu Quantal)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Foundations Bugs, which is subscribed to ubiquity in Ubuntu.
[l10n] Indicator menus of "Accessibility" should be localized for
Status in Ubuntu Translations:
Status in “ubiquity” package in Ubuntu:
Status in “ubiquity” source package in Quantal:
Install quantal or precise image (current) and during installation
check installer localization, drop down menus for indicator
"Accessibility" are not localized.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install quantal or precise image
2. Check localization for installer
Drop down menus for "Accessibility" are still in English not
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the foundations-bugs