[Bug 1050046] Re: String "installing something over here but this is so long it does not fit" is present during installation
launchpad at surgut.co.uk
Thu Sep 13 00:09:54 UTC 2012
ubiquity (2.11.32) quantal; urgency=low
[ Jeremy Bicha ]
* Allow specifying a manual mount point in advanced partitioner
[ Dmitrijs Ledkovs ]
* Revert test string, to a user friendly one as it is visible in the UI.
* Automatic update of included source packages: base-installer
1.122ubuntu11, partman-auto-lvm 45ubuntu3, tzsetup 1:0.26ubuntu12.
* pep8 fixes in Riddell's code
[ Colin Watson ]
* Remove a couple of vestiges of migration-assistant.
* Catch OverflowError as well as ValueError from datetime functions, for
forward-compatibility with Python 3.3.
* Use importlib rather than __import__.
* Install fetch-url for apt-setup's local generator (LP: #1049535).
[ Jonathan Riddell ]
* ubiquity/plugins/ubi-partman.py and
- add options for LUKS and LVM automatic partitioning to KDE frontend
[ Simon Steinbeiß ]
* Disable xfwm4's compositor in ubiquity-dm to prevent screen-corruption
** Changed in: ubiquity (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Foundations Bugs, which is subscribed to ubiquity in Ubuntu.
String "installing something over here but this is so long it does not
fit" is present during installation
Status in “ubiquity” package in Ubuntu:
Testing string is displayed during installation -- xnox should have
commit to remove. Still present in 12 sept 12 build
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the foundations-bugs