[Bug 1046323] Re: Ubuntu 'Encrypt disk' prevents opening drive allocation screen
Launchpad Bug Tracker
1046323 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sat Sep 8 00:00:09 UTC 2012
This bug was fixed in the package ubiquity - 2.11.31
ubiquity (2.11.31) quantal; urgency=low
[ Colin Watson ]
* Buffer reads from debconf-copydb. Python 3 defaults to unbuffered reads
from byte streams, which is much slower.
* Port oem-config-remove-gtk to Python 3, now that
python3-aptdaemon.gtk3widgets exists; the final piece!
* Remove Python 2 support. We aren't going back now.
* Remove the rest of the long-dead PS3 port.
[ Dmitrijs Ledkovs ]
* Allow going from the encryption key setup page, to the disk space
allocation page. (LP: #1046323)
* Correctly apply styles to the title & progress sections and not the
centre piece. This means themes are no longer required to provide non
standard @dark_[fb]g_color colors, instead 'menubar' Gtk CSS style is
used. This also fixes long standing a11y issues in HighContrast themes
& requirements for non-standard color definitions. (LP: #744283)
* Make lables in the segmented bar use the same colours as normal labels.
* Changing the "Add/Remove/Change Partiontion" buttons to mixed
symbolic/text buttons should make the screen comply with Ubiquity
Design spec ( http://goo.gl/Kokw5 ) and address confusion about the
updated screen. (LP: #1045799)
* Fix the disappearance of crypto password field (LP: #1045716)
* Fix misallignment of crypto password fields (LP: #1045712)
* Make setup security key page go back to ask page (LP: #1045698)
* Remove powerpc/ps3 low-memory profile, as it doesn't do anything any
more. gnome-session-remove command is no longer present, and the init
processes it tried to stop no longer exist under those names. We do
want a low memory profile, which ubiquity-only mode now.
* ubiquity-wrapper: Add support for udisks2 inhibit, drop devkit-disks
inhibit. (LP: #719338)
* Prevent progress label to expand & shrink the window (LP: #1046241)
* Automatic update of included source packages: base-installer
[ Dylan McCall ]
* Fixed slideshow_get_available_locale missing new locales in
extra_slides_dir. (LP: #1046511)
-- Dmitrijs Ledkovs <dmitrij.ledkov at ubuntu.com> Sat, 08 Sep 2012 00:47:54 +0100
** Changed in: ubiquity (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Foundations Bugs, which is subscribed to ubiquity in Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 'Encrypt disk' prevents opening drive allocation screen
Status in “ubiquity” package in Ubuntu:
Quantal Desktop 20120904.1
On a system with 2 disk drives, if the user selects to 'Erase existing
OS' and 'Encrypt Disk', he's prompted for a password then installation
continue on first drive without asking which target drive he wanted to
install the system to.
Multi disk configuration are common and this represents a high risk of
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.10
Package: ubiquity (not installed)
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.5.0-13.14-generic 3.5.3
Uname: Linux 3.5.0-13-generic i686
Date: Wed Sep 5 15:29:17 2012
InstallCmdLine: file=/cdrom/preseed/ubuntu.seed boot=casper initrd=/casper/initrd.lz quiet splash -- maybe-ubiquity
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Alpha i386 (20120904.1)
PATH=(custom, no user)
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the foundations-bugs